There is a right way to eat Kale, and a wrong way.
You can sometimes hide Kale in a smoothie, but you’ve got to be careful about how you do it. Less is more. For the record, I can barely tolerate Kale when eating it the wrong way. However, there is a right way to eat Kale, and when done properly, is fantastic!
- Some Kale
- 1/2 Tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 1.5 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Red Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fine Grain Sea Salt
- Pinch of Kelp (optional)
- Preheat the Oven to 300 degrees
- Wash and Dry the Kale
- Tear the Kale into large pieces and place in bowl
- Place all the seasonings in a bowl, and mix
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the Kale and mix thoroughly
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Spread out the Kale
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes
If you have any leftovers, simply store them in a lidded container. But you probably won’t have any left…
Eat and enjoy!